Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work within an Inspiring Integrated Substance Misuse Service as a Wellbeing Nurse, where you'll have the chance to make a real difference to the lives of the people they support who are experiencing difficulties from drugs and alcohol usage.
You'll be working for one of the largest providers of substance misuse services in England and their range of drug and alcohol services help people recover from addiction and gain control of their lives again.
Passionate about people, you'll enjoy the opportunity and support to enhance your own life and career too, as you gain the experience and training you need to progress in your nursing career within a social enterprise. So if you're ambitious and ready for a fresh challenge with a sector leader then this could be the opportunity for you.
Working a 37 hour week across Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS) There is also opportunities for Nurses wanting to work part time as part of a job share.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level registration in General Nursing (RGN) or Mental Health Nursing (RMN) within the UK and must hold a valid PIN.
Benefits: Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean our client doesn't reward their people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
* NMC Registration Renewal fee paid for
* Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
* 31 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
* Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
* Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
* Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
* Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
* Access to a wide range of discounts, including cinema tickets, grocery and high-street shopping and gym memberships
Contact us today for an informal, confidential conversation about taking the next steps in your career.
We have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting.