Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Description: This leading healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide, providing exceptional healthcare, medical and surgical services to millions of patients each year. This hospital continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site, and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Clinical Services Manager to lead the pharmacy department. You will be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department.
As a Clinical Services Manager you will be expected to co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers. You will provide daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
You will be experienced in your field and will use your skills to develop and implement business opportunities, take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
This is a Full-Time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Person Specification: To succeed as a Clinical Services Manager (Pharmacy) you will need:
* Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register.
* Experience of managing a team & mentoring.
* Experience in working within a hospital pharmacy
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Benefits: Private medical insurance, dental cover, free parking, annual flu vaccinations, enhanced maternity paternity & adoption leave, enhanced annual leave, health cash plan, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.