Opportunities for Mental Health Nurses or Learning Disabilities Nurses (RMN/RNLD) to join the team at a low secure facility where a range of mental health services are provided for adults to support those detained under the mental health act.
As a qualified nurse from the NHS or private care, you'll join the team as a Registered Nurse working a 37.5 hour week (12.5 hour shifts) and change lives for the better. You'll ensure that patients receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
This service operates 24/7 where you will work shifts including days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
Full time and part time contracts available, opportunities to join the bank also available.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a relevant Nursing Qualification (RMN/RNLD) and Valid NMC registration.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
* An employee assistance programme
* Subsidised meals/refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Flexible Benefits Packages
* Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum £1500-£3000
* Payment into the pension scheme
* CPD top up
* Donation to a charity of your choice
We have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting.