Location: Duns, Scottish Boarders
Description: Our client who has been named as one of Britain's best care employers has an excellent opportunity for a first level registered nurse (RMN/RGN) who aspires to delivering person centred care and support in an integrated health and social care setting.
You will augment the delivery of care and support by providing clinical support to people living in their own homes within a core and cluster model working as part of an integrated team of nurses and support workers.
Shifts are a mixture of days and nights, with part time also considered.
Person Specification: All applicants must hold a first level qualification in either Mental Health Nursing (RMN) or General Nursing (RGN) with a current valid NMC registration. Applications from both experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses' welcome!
Benefits: In return for your hard work, you'll be offered a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. Also, on offer is the following;
* Financial support towards PIN registration
* Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to on-going learning and development.
* 28 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
* Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
* Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
* Wellbeing Fund
* Employee Voice