Are you a supportive and attentive Registered Nurse with superb organisation and guidance skills, and the confidence and clinical knowledge to lead a department in the provision of outstanding care?
As part of ongoing major investment at this specialised site, we are looking for a skilled Ward Manager to join the team.
The hospital is part of Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics, performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This North London site has good public transport links as well as free on-site parking.
This role is a full-time role (37.5 hours/week) with a flexible shift pattern.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Recruitment and selection skills.
- Motivational leader for a strong well established stable ward team, with interest in surgical+/-oncology services
- Free on-site parking.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more!