Outgoing, an outstanding communicator, and experienced in empowering children and young people? Step up and take the lead!
A specialist learning provider is looking for a SeniorSupport Worker to support autistic children and young people with learning disabilities build their own futures – taking a holistic, comprehensive approach that is shaped by learners’ own individual strengths, interests, and challenges.
As a Senior Support Worker, you will move up a level of responsibility – you will be a team leader, checking in with and promoting the development of more junior members of the team, and also providing hands-on support to learners as they work on their self-esteem, emotional wellbeing, and self-reliance skills.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in health/social care is essential (preferably within a learning disabilities setting) for this Senior Support Worker role, alongside a sufficiently high NVQ qualification (Level 3+).
Passionate about supporting children, but not quite enough experience? A Support Worker role is also available, with extensive learning and development opportunities to move up later.
This is a full-time, ideally year-round Senior Support Worker position, but full-time, term-time only roles will also be considered.
- Living Wage Employer
- 30 days’ bookable annual holiday
- Discounts across businesses in the local community
- Further learning and career development opportunities
- Free healthcare cash plans – claim back on dental and medical fees
- Mental wellbeing support – including a drop-in service, free counselling, coaching, and occupational health specialist confidential sessions