Job title: Senior or Staff Nurse – RN Adult
Salary: Up to £37,937 per year DOE + welcome bonus
Location: Droitwich Spa
Bring out your best self at work with one of the UK’s 25 best employers in 2021!
This leading independent healthcare provider has built its reputation on both its outstanding patient experiences and its commitment to employee wellbeing – offering you a wealth of options for continual personal growth, the right work-life balance, an open and agile working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
As only part of a fantastic benefits package, you will be offered:
- free on-site staff parking
- enhanced leave allowances
- multiple programmes to look after your physical & mental health, and
- a wide variety of further learning paths for CPD – including university accredited, internally delivered qualifications and a linked management development framework.
To top off your warm welcome to the team, you will also be entitled to a one-off bonus for signing on*.
The hospital is located centrally (with excellent public transport links) and offers a wide range of routine investigations and complex procedures, including orthopaedic, cardiac, and ophthalmic surgeries, plus wider services in dermatology and gynaecology.
As a Staff Nurse or Senior Staff Nurse (RN Adult) on the ward, you will work alongside likeminded individuals to support patients before and after treatment.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a ward-based Senior or Staff Nurse (RN Adult).
*(subject to terms and conditions – please enquire for more information)
You must have valid registration with the NMC as an RN Adult.
- 10% sign-on bonus*
- Free on-site parking
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, plus Friends & Family discounts on healthcare services
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!