A leading London hospital is now looking for an experienced Pharmacist to join the team as the Outpatient Pharmacy Manager, ensuring the delivery of outstanding services for patients who have been recently discharged or who are attending on an outpatient basis.
Combining both clinical and community elements, outpatient pharmacy is an incredibly flexible discipline that supports a huge variety of needs, and even more so when serving one of the largest and most innovative hospitals in the UK.
Typical of a major city hospital, the outpatient pharmacy is by necessity a fluid and fast-paced environment and dispenses, on average, around 15,000 items per month. This role would therefore best suit a Clinical Pharmacist or Pharmacist with a previous outpatient background, who is ready for the next level of management in a setting where no two days are the same.
You will be fully supported to settle into your new role, with the opportunity to later take further learning pathways (including Independent Prescribing and Clinical Diploma courses) as part of your CPD, alongside additional benefits such as a £500 welcome bonus* and annual bonuses of c. 10% of your salary.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) position for an Outpatient Pharmacy Manager.
- (Essential) GPhC-accredited MPharm degree (or equivalent).
- (Essential) Registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- (Essential) Substantial experience practising in a high-volume, highly variable environment, such as within a clinical or outpatient pharmacy setting.
- One-off £500 welcome bonus* (*T&Cs apply)
- Annual bonus equal to c. 10% of salary
- 27 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Substantial training & development opportunities, internal and external
- Paid GPhC renewal fees
- Annual leave buy/sell scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- Multiple salary sacrifice arrangements, including for additional lifestyle discount options
- Company pension scheme, with matching employer contributions up to 6%
- And more!