An independent optical group is now looking for a Registered Optometrist to join their experienced team in the Alsager area, offering up to £65,000 per year DOE.
Well-established and highly rated, the practice uses longer 45-minute test times and advanced clinical technology, including OCT and UWF retinal imaging system, to provide in-depth care to both adults and children. Supported by the Practice Manager and long-standing team of Opticians and Assistants, you’ll be well-equipped to build lasting patient relationships and provide exceptional tailored service each and every time.
With high value at the heart of the practice, from day one you’ll be supported with your continued professional development, including CET training and accommodations for further education.
This is a permanent, full-time (40h) position for a Registered Optometrist. The practice is open Mon-Sat so there is no Sunday working, working pattern can be discussed.
- (Essential) GOC-accredited Optometry degree (BSc Optometry, BOptom or equivalent/higher)
- (Essential) Registration with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Regular CET training, funded professional development, support for further education
- Paid professional fees (GOC and professional indemnity insurance)
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday off (pro rata if part-time)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Simplyhealth insurance plan
- Access to My Work/Life Solutions (discounts and financial wellbeing platform)
- Family & friends discounts
- And more!