Job Title: Lead Theatre Practitioner – ODP or RN Adult
Location: Enfield, London
Salary: £43,500 per year + benefits
Ref number: SB/EN/10791/1
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join the UK’s largest and leading independent healthcare group, recently rated one of the country’s “25 Best Big Companies to Work For” in 2021.
The site has good public transport links as well as free on-site parking.
- This is a Full-Time role (37.5 hours/week)
- Shifts from 8am–8pm
- No nights/weekend shifts required
Part-Time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Minimum 3-year experience in coordination, ordering, first assistant, mentor, overview of leading others
- First surgical assistant certificate
- Additional skills in recovery and anaesthetics
- Free on-site parking.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more!