Driver – Sterile Services
Salary £22522.50 + enhancements
We are looking for a competent driver to join one of the UK’s largest independent hospital groups!
As a Driver within the Sterile Services site in Aylesford you will play a vital role in the reprocessing of important medical equipment for hospitals across London and the South-East.
- Provide reliable and courteous delivery / pick-up service to Decontamination customers with safety a top priority
- Operate and maintain assigned vehicle(s); and to maintain vehicle and any other assigned records
- Provide a service by collecting ‘dirty’ trolleys from hospitals and clinics, delivering them to the Aylesford unit facility and returning ‘clean’ trolleys with sterilized trays back to the hospitals\Clinics
- Carrying other packages or goods between hospitals or units as required
This is a permanent, full-time role – shifts between 4am & 10pm.
Enhanced pay rates will be awarded for early hours before 7am, late finishes after 8pm, and weekends/bank holidays.
- Valid driving license for the UK with a clean driving record. Every employee driving on behalf of the business must submit their driving license on an annual basis for a DVLA check. Drivers must hold a clean B license to operate vans up to and including 3.5t.
- The ability to undertake lifting duties as required
- Experience of using a tail lift and driving long wheel based vans
Enhanced annual leave
Access to an extensive discounts, rewards, and voluntary benefits scheme
Family-friendly policies, including enhanced pay for parental leave
Industry-leading training and development opportunities