Customer Experience and Wellbeing Lead
Remote - South of England
£55,000 per year + annual bonus, benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Relations Specialist to join one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2022 as a Customer Experience and Wellbeing Lead, where you will help shape an adaptable and consistently excellent experience for all residents across the group’s portfolio of care homes.
With your combined analytical skills, creativity and charisma, you will be a key liaison for understanding customer needs, testing out new initiatives, and tracking outcomes on the ground. In return, you will be offered considerable rewards and career progression.
As a Customer Experience and Wellbeing Lead, you will propose and deliver projects that enhance service quality and resident experience, travelling between sites across the South of England and beyond to implement, monitor and evaluate project success.
You must have a full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel.
You must have a background involving customer experience management, project development, and budget management.
You must have excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build both internal and external relationships.
You must have a strategic, detail-oriented mindset and outstanding organisation skills.
- 20% guaranteed annual bonus
- Car allowance of £8,000 per year
- Free training and development opportunities
- Life cover
- Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
- Free access to medical specialists, who will provide a second opinion when you need one
- Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services