Colorectal Specialist Nurse RN
Based: Field Based (South)
Salary: Competitive plus car allowance and fuel card/mileage
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
Are you an experienced Colorectal Specialist Nurse RN who would enjoy working in the community for a private healthcare company, learning a new and innovative, state of the art, clinical treatment? Then read on…
My client provides an electrotherapy service (full training will be given) to those looking for a non-invasive treatment for haemorrhoids in the privacy of their own homes.
They are nurse led organisation who put patient care as their top priority.
As the Colorectal Specialist Nurse RN, you will
- Be responsible for delivering an excellent standard of clinical care within the patient’s own home for the treatment of haemorrhoids, using Electrotherapy (full training will be given).
- Provide telephone triage and advice, treatment administration and patient follow up.
- Operate within the scope of practice of the treatment guidelines.
- Support the wider clinical team, to ensure the Electrotherapy nursing service is continually evolving and developing to meet the needs of our patient’s.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills towards patient’s, relatives and within the Healthcare Team.
- Promote a proactive attitude towards the continuous improvement of standards of care, using evidence-based practice.
- Support new members of the electrotherapy clinical team
Education/Qualifications/Training/Skills & Experience required for the Colorectal Specialist Nurse RN
- Registered Nurse
- Current NMC Registration
- 2 years demonstrable experience in a comparable field
- Adhere to regulations required under CQC
- Ability to plan and prioritise patient caseload
- Clear and effective communication to all parties
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Develop and maintain own clinical skills and knowledge necessary to provide holistic,
evidence based, clinical care.