A well-established complex care service – currently rated “Outstanding” by the CQC – is now looking for a Nurse-qualified Registered Manager to join them and oversee the overall quality and safety of clinical care delivered by the team.
This nurse-led service is specifically tailored to provide community care for both adults and children who or have experienced personal injuries, including ABI and spinal injury, or have neurological symptoms that have resulted in highly individual, specialised support needs.
The team endeavours to provide the best standard of care so that each person can maintain as much dignity and quality of life as possible, in the comfort and security of their own home.
As the Registered Manager, you will have day-to-day operational oversight of the service. You will use your clinical expertise to ensure all care meets the evolving needs of your service users and remains person-centred, safe, and compliant with all legal and industrial policies. Through proactive management and commitment to an open, supportive company culture, you will lead the delivery of exceptional care while championing continuous team and service development.
This is a permanent, full-time (40h) position for a Clinical Registered Manager.
- (Essential) Clean NMC registration – this could be as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD).
- (Essential) Experience in complex care or ITU nursing, including nursing for neurological conditions and familiarity with PEG feeding, tracheostomy care, and ventilation.
- (Essential) Experience in clinical management, e.g. conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing budgets, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
- Automatic enrolment into NEST pension scheme
- Further learning & development opportunities, including e-learning system
- Refer-A-Friend bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eligibility for Blue Light Card discount scheme