A luxury care home in Aberdeen is now looking for someone with an upbeat attitude and positive outlook to join the team as a Care Assistant (HCA).
Right by the banks of the River Don, this care home was purpose-built to provide nursing, dementia and respite care that puts the person first. Residents are offered a deluxe and comfortable home that has research-based, memory-friendly techniques built in – making it easy to enjoy delicious restaurant-style dining, beautiful gardens, cosy private and social spaces, and a packed entertainment programme.
As a Care Assistant, you’ll have a hand in making sure each resident gets the support they need. Whatever the weather, you’ll help each resident to live well and stay active in a safe, caring place.
This opportunity comes with a £500 sign-on bonus* as a warm welcome to the team, and you can take advantage of further learning and development opportunities down the line (including progression to Team Leader and Deputy Manager positions). With one of the sector’s best employee packages on offer, you’ll be well-set for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time (34.5h) position for a Care Assistant (HCA); options are available for days or nights.
Part-time or bank contracts may also be considered if you’re looking for more flexibility.
- (Essential) A compassionate approach and an interest in helping vulnerable people
- (Essential) Willingness to help with personal care tasks
- (Desirable) Previous experience in elderly care
- (Desirable) A Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- £500 welcome bonus* (*T&Cs may apply)
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!