Anaesthetic Nurse or ODP
Up to £35,800 DOE + benefits
A leading provider of specialist elective healthcare – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner (Registered Nurse or ODP) to join their excellent Operating Department in Stirling as an Anaesthetic Practitioner.
The hospital, set within a beautiful residential area in the Stirling suburbs, specialises in the provision of elective procedures for residents in the Forth Valley and further afield.
As an Anaesthetic Nurse or ODP, you will provide anaesthetic services for a range of procedures within the hospital’s 2 operating theatres (one with a laminar flow ultra clean air system), primarily joint replacement and ophthalmic surgeries alongside spinal, plastics, urological, general, and orthopaedic procedures.
This is a permanent, full-time role for an Anaesthetic Nurse or ODP, working days-only (no night shifts).
You must hold either valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse, or valid registration with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner.
- Free on-site parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!