Unlike traditional recruitment agencies, Sterling Cross operates a fully-featured boutique recruitment service with no fees on placement. This means that we help keep your recruitment costs transparent, and also significantly lower than you might expect. Having assessed your requirements we will undertake a targeted recruitment campaign tailored to your needs and utilising a variety of methods:
- Networking our state-of-the-art database of over 15,000 UK-based nurses and other healthcare professionals by telephone, SMS and email.
- Targeted advertising in the relevant industry press.
- Advertising your vacancies on a range of premium recruitment websites, job-boards and social media networks.
- Undertake headhunting in your target areas.
- Screen candidates to your specification before introducing them to the agreed point of contact at your organisation.
- Follow up each candidate introduced to ensure smooth progress from application to offer.
- Provide regular personal feedback from a dedicated client manager to keep you informed of our progress.
By using this comprehensive approach we aim to provide you with the very best candidates in the market, not just the best of who’s on the market; and by helping you take control of your recruitment process we’re enabling you to take advantage of more than 75 years combined experience in specialist recruitment advertising from a team committed to ensuring our clients receive exceptional value for money.
With clients across the healthcare spectrum, including the NHS, private hospitals and clinics, mental health charities, elderly care and community –based organisations, we are ideally placed to help you achieve the outcome you desire.